Drugstore Lippie Monday:

Hello beauties, I decided to add a new weekly feature to my blog, to showcase weekly fun things for you guys to look forward too. Starting with Drugstore Lippie Monday's!! A lot of great lip combinations && dupes to more expensive products can be found for way less and no one will ever know!
So with this feature I tend to show a new drugstore Lippie every Monday.


So lets start it off today I was organizing, okay well playing in my lip drawer when I came across an old favorite and by favorite I'm assuming because the actual stick is smushed from my excessive usage. NYX lip round "lala" is a very pretty purple. What I like most about these lipsticks is the fact they are highly moisturizing for a low end Lippie & the color pay off is very well. The color is similar to MAC's up the amp & it looks great alone or layered over a plum liner. A great item for only 3.99 Win!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment