Purple Reigns King: Mac Heroine is back!





    If you follow me on Instagram then you have already read my excitement, yes the rumors were true all along, heroine is indeed back.  Can't lie my heart skipped a beat when I initially heard the news. I fell in love with this lipstick HARD when it first launched and of course like usual I lost it. You'd think with the simple fact it was limited edition I'd treat it like a small fetus but no, in most cases with mac's limited edition lipsticks I lose them. I didn't lose it in my house mind you I happened to be in Atlanta GA, five-hundred miles away from home in a hotel room. The heartache was real, unlike my other mishaps I felt a true sense of loss with this one.  I may have even shed a tear or two yes my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy but we all know lipstick has always been my first love. Heroine is a beautiful rich purple, with an amazing matte finish, I tried to find a dupe for the color but nothing is the same. Apparently several people felt the same way as I as it is now going to be a permanent MAC lippie! It went on sale online today at Mac's website and will be in stores January 2nd 2014. A dream come true yes yes indeed. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments: