Welcome to Sophisticated Blues.




Not exactly sure how you stumbled across my blog but i must say i'm happy you did. My name is Lindsey Franco I am a 21 year old blogger, writer coffee addicted makeup artist and fashion enthusiast. I like most of you enjoy living my life vicariously through others...wait that sounds offense never mind. But who doesn't we skim through magazines watch trashy and maybe entertaining television, and occupy our times "bird watching" others.  And let us not forget current obsessions such as YouTube, Instagram and twitter. We enjoy looking for tips and inspiration. Yup a guilty pleasure. Well here on my blog i intend on including all of it. An abundance of Makeup tips, Outfit idea and style inspirations and I hope to discuss it all with you, yes you so take a minute and enjoy Sophisticated Blues.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment