Sunday is for........


Good morning beauties and happy Sunday I woke up this morning with a bit of Sangria-itis  yes the picture is quite creepy but i can explain it was a long night.  What you're looking at is the guilt in my face from eating ( delicious) cheese sticks late at night during obese hours making my already huge thighs fatter & giving me plenty to complain about this week. Don't get me started on the current war love/hate relationship I have with the gym right now.  You also see the pain and hurt on my face from being beat.. okay I am slightly exaggerating but having a 3 year child's fat leg kick you in the face all night is not easy. Anyway who cares  yes, Sunday is Mask & Scrub day thus the picture although the mask is actually green blame instagram for distorting the color, I have proudly set up a weekly routine for my skin the benefits are great. I mean you can't have great makeup without great skin, right?  I grew very tired of my random pimples or as I call them balls of shit popping up to ruin my life. I use a daily face cleanser morning  & night plus a moisturizer and eye cream I will list the products below.
( Drug store brands plus a few luxury products which I love don't judge me.) But this post is more to emphasize the GREATNESS of my mask and scrub Sundays.

First I splash my face with water very dramatic like in all the commercials getting water all over the sink toilet paper and tub,  just kidding but yeah I wet my face. Then I  scrub my face with St. Ives Blemish Control scrub making sure to really work my fingers in a circular motion taking extra time on the nose which is prone to blackheads and large pores (gross) as well as the T-zone.  The great thing about the scrub is it is paraben free and uses 100% natural exfoliants.  After the scrub is over I dry my face slightly and then begin applying a genours layer of The Original Mint Julep Masque yes the green classic mask is amazing! It helps to dry up nasty pimples as well as blackheads and minimizes pores all for around 3 bucks.  I let it harden COMPLETELY I put that in caps because you must let it DRY and sit for 15 minutes.  After rinse and dry and apply serum, moisturizer etc.     That's it! The difference in the skin is awesome.  After starting this routine I rarely every breakout unless it is a stress reaction (yes it gets that real). Sometimes I will switch up the masks with those cute little packets you see on the end of aisles in Target or Walmart with wonderful scents and explosions of fruit and chocolate that promises to minimize pores etc. Its fun mix it up. But remember consistency is key to great skin!

I only do this once a week mainly because I have a few acne scars and on deeper skin-tones over exfoliation can darken the pigmentation. But if you would like to feel the refreshingness
( I am aware thats not a word but whatever) more often  go right ahead. :)

Cleanser Clean & Clear Foaming cleanser 
Serum Lancome Visionare
Eye Cream Dior Hydra Life Pro Youth Sorbet
Moisturizer Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer





Keep at it. I try new things all the time, and sometimes they don’t work out sometimes they do. The fun is exploring. 


Enjoy your Sunday!
Lindsey.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment