WHAT? Black Hair and TWO new videos?

Hello beauties! I feel as though I have abandoned you  already and for that I deeply apologize, the past couple of weeks have been work overload ( Hello, Hi Retail). And after working 10 hours trust me you wouldn't want to read my posts. But I am back, the madness is over and i'm back to my life. I start my third semester of college next week, and in honor of the fall season that is fastly approaching I have dyed my hair black! YES! I am so excited I feel like a beautiful creature from the lands of glorious green pastures and milk and honey. Okay maybe i'm being ridiculous but damn it I feel good. I uploaded a youtube video on my process and of course I will add it to the end of this blog. As well as a super quick Back to School Makeup tutorial for all my other dolls who are heading back to the slave yard school. Thanks for reading and promise not to leave for long periods of time again.! Haha. xoxo


Back To School: Fresh Face Makeup.





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment