Bright lips, BOLD eyes.


Hey loves, I thought I would post a picture collage of my work makeup today. It's a saturday so I thought I would do something fun on my face since my day isn't fun. Hope you like.

Eyes. I used NYX eyeshadow base in nude. And on top of that I covered my entire lid with a black eyeliner they patted Urban Decay black out all over the lid and blended the harsh edges with a fluffy blending brush. I then took Buck from the Urban decay naked pallet and blending in windshield wiper motions in the crease. Finished with virgin under my brow arch & inter corner and lined my waterline with NYX jumbo pencil in milk. Of course add mascara I used the new one from Clinique which is AMAZING.

On my lips i'm wearing Lancôme Socialite and on the cheeks just a shimmery Bronzer from Milani!

Happy Saturday!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment