Monday's News: Say Goodbye to Dry Winter Skin






      We all experience it, dry skin during these cold winter months. That feeling of your skin tightening and the occasional dry patches of pure struggle. After doing my normal skin routine this morning I felt this strong urge to elaborate about my winter necessity. I usually don't stress over the perfect moisturizer because my skin is generally an oil pit, I myself have exceptionally oily skin so generally dryness is never an issue. During the winter and its ever so harsh brisk cold winds .. I feel well like a cactus. Being in the beauty industry over the years I have tried several moisturizers but my ALL time favorite during the winter is Dior's Hydra Life Sorbet creme. Putting it on is like a literal drink of water for the skin i'm in love still one year later after buying it on a whim. It doesn't have much anti-aging factors to contribute so if you are looking for something along those lines this is not for you.  But if you are looking for that relief feeling I totally recommend, also the Hydra Life eye cream is amazing as well I could spend a whole paragraph on how it makes my eyes feel like a newborn's bottom and instantly de-puffs but I will not hehe... The price point is not that bad and the jar lasts forever all you need is a dime sized amount. What are some of your winter skin must haves? 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment